As with any book, there were things I really liked about His Secret Obsession and a few things that weren’t as good.
Let’s start with the positives:
● The only dating book you’ll need. With over 200 pages and a bunch of bonus materials, you have absolutely everything you need to succeed in your relationship. I doubt you’ll need to buy another relationship guide after this one.
● Everything is practical. James Bauer doesn’t beat around the bush or leave things open to interpretation. Instead, he reveals the exact phrases, texts, and little requests you can make to trigger your man’s hero instinct.
● Methods are research based. His claims are generally backed up by the latest research in psychology. For instance, each time he talked about why a man wants to feel like a protector or how a woman “claiming” you is a turn on for a guy, it’s backed up with evidence.
● Hero instinct is a game changer. Learning about this once concept will change the way you approach your relationship with your man.
● Easy to download. Because His Secret Obsession is an eBook, you don’t have to wait to get it in the mail. You can start reading it immediately.